PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In connection with your purchase at www.anvknives.com and the possible opening of a user account, we are providing you with the following information about personal data processing.
The controller that processes your personal data is ANV Knives s.r.o., registered number: 05522790, registered office: Na Perštýně 362/2, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1, entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under file ref.: C 265089.
We process the personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of the e-shop, in particular:
- First name and surname;
- Address of your residence;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address:
- And, if you are a natural person doing business, also your registered number and the address of your business;
(hereinafter the “Personal Data”).
- As stated above, you communicate the Personal Data to us in connection with the use of the e-shop at the address anvknives.com.
We therefore process your first name and address, and your registered number and place of business, if appropriate, for the purpose of concluding a contract with you and for the purpose of further performance of duties resulting from a purchase contract, i.e. for example, the delivery of goods purchased, customer care, etc.
We also process data for the operation of the user account you open with us.
You inform us of your telephone number and e-mail address so that we can contact you for the purpose of concluding a contract with you and also for the purpose of sending newsletters about our company and its services, sending offers, performing market research, provided that you grant us your consent to the use of your Personal Data for these purposes. Your Personal Data are not processed for another purpose. Consent is granted through the special document “Consent to Personal Data Processing”, which we will send you at the same time as this document.
- The processing of your Personal Data for the purpose of concluding a contract with you and for the protection of our legitimate interests is not subject to your consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
- The processing of Personal Data for the purpose of disseminating business communications using electronic contact details (e-mail addresses), if we obtained the data from you in connection with the expression of your interest in products at the e-shop at the address anvknives.com and in compliance with the conditions specified in Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on some information society services, is also not subject to your consent. If you do not grant our company your consent to the processing of all your Personal Data for the purposes of sending business communications, we will, under the conditions stated in the aforementioned act, send them only in the form of an e-mail.
- Only authorised persons at our company that are properly trained in their handling have access to Personal Data. Personal Data are stored in an encrypted file on our company’s server and will be retained for no more than seven years from the moment they are provided, or until consent is rescinded.
- Your Personal Data will not be provided to third parties, with the exception of the necessity of enforcing our receivables in legal ways, where the reason is the protection of our rights and legitimate interests.
- You have the right to rescind your consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to our address email@example.com – rescinding consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent that was given before it was rescinded. You also have the option of requesting a copy of Personal Data processed.
- We process your Personal Data only to the extent stipulated by this document and in accordance with the GDPR. In relation to the Personal Data you have the following rights regarding our company:
- The right to obtain a confirmation about whether Personal Data are or are not being processed and, if this is the case, the right to access such Personal Data;
- The right to rectification of your Personal Data;
- The right to erasure of your Personal Data;
- The right to restrict the processing of Personal Data.
We do not state detailed information regarding the option of claiming your rights due to its wide-ranging nature, but we are prepared to notify you of them in writing on request. Please send us a request for additional information to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event you do not agree with the manner in which we process your Personal Data, you can contact the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, website: www.uoou.cz).
ANV Knives s.r.o.